2. When do we collect your personal data?
- When you visit our website and use the “Enquiry Form”
- When you contact us by any means with queries or a booking enquiry
- When you make a booking with us
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you comment on, or review, our services
- When you fill in any forms on site. For example, if an accident happens we may collect your personal data, or if you fill in our Visitors Book
3. What sort of data do we collect?
- If you have a booking with us: your name, church name, invoice address, email address and telephone number
- Details of your visits to The Oast Houses or Old Oak Cottage
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
4. How do we use your personal data and why?
- To respond to your queries
- To process your booking request
- With your consent, we will use your personal data and details of your booking history to keep you informed by email or post of any relevant services including our availability and tailored special offers. You are free to opt out at any time
- To send you feedback requests to help improve our services
5. How do we protect your personal data?
- Your personal information is stored on a secured network in a locked office and is only accessible by the General Manager, her Deputy, and our Finance Director
- Our website uses session cookies, which are deleted by your web browser when you close it. Session cookies do not carry any Personally Identifiable Information. We use visitor-tracking software to track visitor data. This may set a cookie, but will also not carry any Personally Identifiable Information.
7. Third Parties
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. Neither do we include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
8. Your right to withdraw consent
- Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.